Question: When reading TV Tropes and their “MBTI” typings, how in the hell in Willow Rosenberg an INTP? Where the eff is her Ti? No where. There is no logical bone in that girls body, and if there is, she shows it through her inferior Te. Look at the end of Season 6.
I can’t actually wait to start my YouTube channel about typology. I really can’t. Bring on September!
- Remember all people possess all functions; just a higher preference for one over others
- If after this you aren’t clued up on functions then you need help.
- But I love questions, so still ask me questions.
- Excuse the red underlines. Thanks. It took me too long to make it, and now I have given up.
- P.S MBTI SUCKS. US REAL JUNG KIDS KNOW IT’S CONTRAVERSIAL!
The MBTI tag makes me so angry. LEARN COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS PEOPLE.
/end little rant.
This is my first post of many others where I hope to help people understand the ins and outs of Typology. Starting from beginners issues to the more advanced. Here’s what I believe is some sound ad…
Kristen is often ridiculed for her introversion, by journalists, paparazzi, internet meme’s, and you name it, they claim her to be: boring, unapproachable, and unemotional. Is it because America views introversion as something that is not acceptable in Hollywood? I’m not sure. There are plenty of introverts who are famous in Hollywood today, but I feel Kristen feels no need to hide her introversion, and that is the difference. I think she doesn’t force herself to act like something she isn’t in the view of the public.