Kristen Stewart – The Hatred of Introversion in Hollywood?
Kristen is often ridiculed for her introversion, by journalists, paparazzi, internet meme’s, and you name it, they claim her to be: boring, unapproachable, and unemotional. Is it because America views introversion as something that is not acceptable in Hollywood? I’m not sure. There are plenty of introverts who are famous in Hollywood today, but I feel Kristen feels no need to hide her introversion, and that is the difference. I think she doesn’t force herself to act like something she isn’t in the view of the public.
- pseudopseudonym likes this
- jam-sessi0n likes this
- boringisthenewinteresting likes this
- theadventuresofbeingalily likes this
- maddmardigan117 likes this
- confessionsoftheintroverts reblogged this from ladysummers and added:
- sam-a-lam92 reblogged this from ladysummers
- rulitosnegros likes this
- rulitosnegros reblogged this from ladysummers
- occasionalrambleings likes this
- smamsblog reblogged this from ladysummers and added:
- smamsblog likes this
- ladysummers posted this